Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Introduction

 


 I'm a Psychic Medium though I rarely describe myself as such, in fact- this will be the first time in my almost 50 years on earth this time around that I publicly discuss what this means to me, my family and my close friends.

   When I say I am a Psychic Medium I mean that not only do I have a gift and a developed skill for communicating with other realms, beings and sensing energies, but that I also work for people utilizing those skills to help or explain situations going on in their lives.
   I've toyed with writing all of this down for several years, usually when I'm relaying a story or anecdote of an incident and the person I'm talking to says ' You should write a book!' I laugh it off but the idea bops around in my head for a few days before its shoved to the back shelf of brain space by more pressing matters such as job orders, house repairs or family concerns. On the few occasions that I have seriously sat and thought about writing down my experiences self- doubt inevitably crops up and I worry about things like how a published memoir may effect my family or whether or not this is just personal ego and maybe no one would be interested in anything I have to say at all. Then there's the BIG concern of 'do I even know HOW to write about this?' I am a firm believer in paying attention to recurring thoughts, though and this thought and idea of a writing it all down just kept on cropping up so I've decided to begin.

    Some of the stories you read here will be humorous, some paranormally interesting and some down-right scary. All will be true though some locations or personal names may be changed to protect other's privacy. Scattered through out I will add 'tips n tricks', if you will, for how to address paranormal situations that you may encounter in your life.

    As I mentioned above I am nearing fifty years old now. Unlike others that I have spoken to or read about I never - to my knowledge - suffered any type of dramatic or traumatic incident that heralded a psychic gift or disposition. Just like being petite and blue eyed this has always just been 'me'. In fact, some of my earliest memories are of paranormal encounters and interactions with other-realm entities such as Angels as well as Thought-forms brought forth by the adults in my life.

  I hope this collection of my experiences and anecdotes will help you understand the experiences that you may be having or to help a loved one navigate their world if they are a Sensitive. Its an interesting way to live and not one that I would ever give up or shut down.
 Are you ready? Here we go.....

1 comment: